The Gordon Gives Neediest Cases Fund will work with community agencies and organizations to provide one-time financial assistance to clients who have demonstrated a need for services that will assist them in achieving long-term stability and self-sufficiency.
Gordon Gives operates on a reimbursement system as approved by the Gordon Gives Board.
Gordon Gives is its own unique fund. It is not an extension of United Way or any other agency, nor is it a replacement for or competitor with any current community organization.
- You can access the Gordon Gives website by clicking HERE.
- If you are an approved Community Organization and would like to fill out an application for a potential Gordon Gives client, you may access that application by clicking HERE.
- To view the Gordon Gives Training, please click HERE.
- To donate to Gordon Gives, please click HERE.
- Website: The Georgia Rental Assistance program website can answer basic questions regarding eligibility, documents required, areas serviced, etc. the most accurate, up-to-date information regarding the GRA program will be on this website. Visit georgiarentalassistance.ga.gov .
- Blog: Their blogs can help you and your renters understand program requirements, answer specific questions from tenants and landlords themselves, etc. Visit and read them at https://www.dca.ga.gov/blog-tags/georgia-rental-assistance-program.
If you are looking for local volunteer opportunities, you can click the link below to search through the opportunities listed via Just Serve here in Gordon County. If you cannot find one that fits what you are looking for or would like to inquire about other specific opportunities to volunteer and serve, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-602-5548. We are so grateful for the vast number of volunteers who serve our community every year.
Click here for opportunities: JUST SERVE