Sign me up for updates. Signup now

You are here

Ways to Give

Easy ways to give to United Way.

United Way of Gordon County serves 18 local agencies in Gordon County, as well as serving as a referral source for the community. There are several ways to donate to United Way of Gordon County.


Give Online
Donate online now via credit card.

Kroger Community Rewards
Sign up for Kroger Community Rewards today.

Shop on AmazonSmile in support of United Way of Gordon County.

Payroll Deduction
You can contribute a certain amount from your paycheck. See your HR Department for more information.

Make a One-Time Gift

 - Payroll deduction

 - Give online

 - Request an invoice

 - Mail a check or pledge card


Make checks payable to United Way of Gordon County and return to the United Way office located at 109 S. King St., Calhoun or by mail P.O. Box 486, Calhoun, GA 30703.

Why Give to United Way?

When you give to United Way, you make a brighter future possible for over 60,000 people in our community.

Only United Way:

Has the capacity and experience to see long-term trends across the community, identify and respond to emerging problems, and put resources in place for optimum results.

Gives you confidence that your gift will be used where it’s truly needed, thanks to sound management and investment decisions by trained community volunteers.

Looks at the big picture and brings together resources of the social service agencies, faith-based organizations, nonprofits, corporations, private donors, and government organizations to tackle key community social issues for the good of all.

Impacts the entire circle of life, including children and youth, families, seniors, and people rebuilding their lives.

Leverages your donation, bringing additional resources to the community and making it easy for employees to give through payroll deduction.