Director of Finance & Operations
United Way of Gordon County is seeking an energetic and detailed-oriented professional to join its Finance and Operation team. Candidate must work well in a team environment and have strong accounting, bookkeeping, and data analysis skills as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, database management, and bookkeeping software required. Must have strong customer service skills. Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience in accounting, finance or bookkeeping.
Scope of Position
• Position: Director of Finance & Operations
• Reports to: Executive Director
• Position Status: Full-time
• Salaried employee
• Benefits include: MERF (Medical Employer Reimbursement Fund), retirement, sick days, holidays, and two weeks paid vacation
• Hours of Operation: Monday – Thursday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. & Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (hours may vary during events and campaigns).
• Start date: ASAP
• Ensure integrity, transparency, and accountability in all operations.
• Ensure the development of financial and accounting programs and procedures.
• Safeguard United Way’s financial and non-financial resources.
• Ensure establishment and maintenance of adequate systems of internal controls and adherence to financial policies.
• Oversee personnel procedures and human resource functions assuring fairness and compliance in all areas.
Submitting Your Resume
Please email your resume, cover letter, and three professional references to email@example.com.
This job will remain posted until filled. Start date: ASAP
Background check required for final applicants.