Director of Donor Relations & Strategy
United Way of Gordon County is seeking a Director of Donor Engagement & Strategy to grow its donor relations with year-round engagement, manage input of donor data, and lead its strategic marketing and communication efforts. This role will assist with the annual United Way campaign, grow donor relations through marketing and volunteerism, and manage donor database programming. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, database management, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google Suite are preferred. Must have strong customer service and account management skills with proficiency in writing and design. Must be a self-starter. Requirements include a Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Scope of Position
• Position: Director of Donor Relations & Strategy
• Reports to: Executive Director
• Position Status: Full-time
• Salaried employee
• Start date: ASAP
• Attention to detail, ability to work with numbers and reports
• Ensure integrity and accountability in managing and inputting corporate pledges and donor data to United Way.
• Grow overall marketing and communication efforts.
• Work with corporate partners and local businesses to strengthen relationships and identify opportunities that will increase campaign revenue and engagement.
Submitting Your Resume
Please email your resume, cover letter, and two professional references to email@example.com.
This job will remain posted until filled. Start date: ASAP
Background check required for final applicants.