United Way Partner and Grant Application
2021/22 APPLICATIONS ARE NOW LIVE. Applicants will have from MARCH 22, 2021 - APRIL 30, 2021 to complete. Applications submitted after April 30, 2021 will not be considered. Thank you!
A required meeting for all Panel Volunteers and Agencies will be held virtually on Tuesday, May 11 at 4:00 p.m. Panel volunteers will have until Tuesday, June 15 to make their recommendation to United Way after reviewing your application.
Step 1 - Determine if you are eligible to become a partner agency or grantee.
Click here to review the United Way of Gordon County Eligibility Requirements. (PDF)
Special note for new applicants: If you are a new partner seeking funding and you meet all the eligibility requirements, email United Way a letter of intent before submitting an application.
Step 2 - Instructions on how to apply for funding
Click here to download United Way's Instructions/How-to Guide (2 pages). (PDF)
Step 3 - Determine Your Status
Click here to download the DECLARATION OF STATUS (PDF)
Step 4 - Apply for Funding
Click here to download the 2021 United Way Partner/Grantee Application for Sections 1- 15 (Word)
- Do not fill applications out by hand. They must be completed in a Word processor.
Click here to download UWGC Budget Form for Section 4 (Excel)
Click here to download the Beneficiary Data Sheet for Section 6 (Excel)
NOTE: Don't forget to submit all supporting documents with the application.
Step 5 - Download and Sign the Below Documents
Step 6 - Review
Review the list below before submitting your application and supporting documents.
Supporting Documents You Will Need to Submit to United Way
- UWGC Budget Form (previous and current year budget)
- Submit Your Most Recent 990 or YTD Financial Statement
- Submit Your IRS Determination Letter – 501(c)(3) status
- Submit Your Charitable Organization Status with the Georgia Secretary of State - Corporations Division
- Submit Your Non-profit Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State
- Board Meeting Minutes (where allocation request was discussed and approved)
- Board of Directors List
- Beneficiary Data Sheet (previously known as Total Numbers Served)
- Upload any other supporting documents
- Declaration of Status
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- Patriot Act Statement
- Code of Ethics
- Statement of Agreement
Step 7 - Submit
- Complete the application in a word processor (do not fill your application out by hand)
- Once complete, you may return your application in the following ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with documents attached)
- Share via a web link (i.e. Google Drive, Dropbox folders etc.)
- DO NOT SCAN APPLICATION or BENEFICIARY SHEET this needs to be submitted in an editable format