United Way Partner and Grant Application
The 2023-24 application timeline is CLOSED.
Thank you for your interest in being a United Way of Gordon County funded partner. Please check back in February of 2024 to apply for funding.
If you are a new agency wishing to receive funding - you must submit a letter of intent to United Way before applying or you will not be considered for funding this year. Please note that if you apply, you are not guaranteed funding from United Way. Funding applications will open in Feb. 2024. Thank you!
All 2023-24 applicants must attend the Panel Orientation on April 27 at 4:00 p.m. at the Gordon County 4H Ag. Center.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Step 1 - Determine if you are eligible to become a partner agency or grantee.
Click here to review the United Way of Gordon County Eligibility Requirements. (PDF)
Special note for new applicants: If you are a new partner seeking funding and you meet all the eligibility requirements, email United Way a letter of intent before submitting an application.
Step 2 - Instructions on how to apply for funding
Click here to download United Way's Instructions/How-to Guide/Checklist (2 pages). (PDF)
Step 4 - Apply for Funding
Click here to download the 2023 United Way Partner/Grantee Application - Sections 1- 15 (Word)
- Do not fill applications out by hand. They must be completed in a Word processor.
Click here to download UWGC Budget Form for Section 4 (Excel)
Click here to download the Beneficiary Data Sheet for Section 6 (Excel)
NOTE: Don't forget to submit all supporting documents with the application.
Step 5 - Download and Sign the Below Documents
Step 6 - Review
Review the list below before submitting your application and supporting documents.
Supporting Documents You Will Need to Submit to United Way
- UWGC Budget Form (previous and current year budget)
- Submit Your Most Recent 990 or YTD Financial Statement
- Submit Your IRS Determination Letter – 501(c)(3) status
- Submit Your Charitable Organization Status with the Georgia Secretary of State - Corporations Division
- Submit Your Non-profit Articles of Incorporation with the Georgia Secretary of State
- Board Meeting Minutes (where allocation request was discussed and approved)
- Board of Directors List
- Beneficiary Data Sheet (previously known as Total Numbers Served)
- Upload any other supporting documents
- Declaration of Status
- Anti-Terrorism Act
- Patriot Act Statement
- Code of Ethics
- Statement of Agreement
Step 7 - Submit
- Complete the application in a word processor (do not fill your application out by hand)
- Once complete, you may return your application in the following ways:
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org (with documents attached)
- Share via a web link (i.e. Google Drive, Dropbox folders etc.)
- DO NOT SCAN APPLICATION or BENEFICIARY SHEET this needs to be submitted in an editable format