Apply for the COVID-19 Response + Recovery Fund

Who can apply for the United Way of Gordon County COVID-19 Response + Recovery Fund? United Way Partner agencies, churches, and nonprofits who have clients, services and/or programs that have been directly impacted by COVID-19 in Gordon County. Click here to see if you are able to apply for funding.


This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.