Do you shop on Amazon? Did you know that just by shopping via AmazonSmile you can contribute to your community?
- AmazonSmile is a program that donates 0.5% of your eligible purchases on Amazon to a charity of your choice.
- All you need to do is start your shopping at smile.amazon.com. The donation will be made at no extra cost to you and you can choose from nearly one million public charitable organizations.
AmazonSmile is still Amazon!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon with the same products, prices, and shopping features as Amazon.com. The difference is that when you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice.
Using AmazonSmile is easy!
Sign in to smile.amazon.com on your desktop or mobile phone browser. From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, then select the option to Change your Amazon Smile charity, and search “United Way of Gordon County, Inc.”. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
Can I use Amazon Smile with the Amazon App on smartphones?
AmazonSmile is now available in the Amazon Shopping app which means that you can make a difference while you shop!
AmazonSmile customers can now support United Way of Gordon County in the Amazon shopping app on iOS and Android mobile phones! Simply follow these instructions to turn on AmazonSmile within your app.
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app on your device
2. Go into the main menu of the Amazon Shopping app and tap into 'Settings'
3. Tap 'AmazonSmile' and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process