What is YLS Gordon County?
A United Way of Gordon County Young Leader is an individual or couple who lives or works in Calhoun/Gordon County. These people are interested in philanthropic service, volunteerism, and networking with others. This is an opportunity to be a part of a network of rapidly growing diverse professionals in Gordon County. During the remainder of 2017, we are striving to have events that will be fun, educational, and will allow the opportunity for networking with other young professionals in our community! These opportunities will allow prospective members to interact with our 18 partner agencies and business leaders in our area.
Benefits of Membership
- Lunch with Leaders: Our Lunch with Leaders program provides members with a positive learning experience while allowing members to interact with professional leaders in the community.
- Special Projects: You will be able to participate in hands-on community service with one or more of our 18 agencies.
- Social & Networking Events: Join us for Food Trucks & Friends on August 18th!
- Annual Contribution to United Way of Gordon County: $100+
- Annual Volunteer Hours: 10
- Membership is open to couples and individuals